- The hiring of Tampa Attorney is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertising. Before you decide, ask us to send you written information about our qualifications & experience.
- Email and messages received, electronic or other, are informational only and neither create nor imply an attorney-client relationship. An attorney-client relationship does not exist until you receive a letter of engagement from GLG. Any information submitted to GLG prior to the formation of the attorney-client relationship may not be confidential.
- This Web Site and all links and related pages are for advertising purposes only and do not constitute legal advice. Please contact a Tampa Attorney prior to taking or failing to take any action based on the content of this web site.
- Some claims, actions, suits and rights may be subject to time limitations. If you fear that such a limitation may be approaching, or if you claim has not been acted upon for over one year please make every effort to engage GLG or other counsel to protect your rights.
- If you are acting on advise you heard from your neighbor or friend, or worse the guy in the cell next to you, please call an attorney right away.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.’ Did you know:
Accident and Injury Attorney
Tampa Accident Lawyers at the Galewski Law Group have been involved in over 1,000 cases this last decade, but we take a personal approach to each case. When we work to help someone or a family rebuild after an accident, we put our heart into making sure that your interest, your family, and your future are protected. We start with a discussion of your immediate needs, short and long term goals, which may include: accident recreation, investigation, temporary loans or income replacement, immediate medical attention, long term care, or even death benefits. We move from there to a series of avenues to reach your goals, including: assisting with all avenues of insurance claims, reviewing all potential claims against third parties such as workers compensation, social security and disability benefits, claims for negligence, wrongful death, car, home or commercial liability insurance and finally litigation.
It is hard to wright something about accident cases that has not already been written. So here are some basics that always hold true. Settling at the scene of an accident typically only benefits the insurance carrier or the other party. At this point you may not be able to realize your injuries or the damage to your vehicle. With that said, it is never too early to get advice. You should call a local attorney, that you can sit down and speak with, or that can visit you at home or the hospital, for a no cost no obligation consultation to make sure you are protected. Our attorneys are local to Tampa. You will speak with and work with a local attorney. Your demand letters and other papers sent in your case will be signed by attorneys and not paralegals. You deserve to be represented by the professional you hire, not someone from Orlando that will never know your name, or some former athlete that is too busy on tv to even know you have a case at his firm. You have been through a lot, let us take it from here.
Recovery from a car or motorcycle accident follows a similar line as other negligence cases. You are not entitled to a recovery simply because you in a car or accident and were injured. The other person must have breached some duty to keep you safe. They may have been at fault, committed a traffic infraction, used a wrong lane, or failed to yield at the accident.
In many cases you may think you you were at fault but you may actually be able to recover. It is best to speak with one of our attorneys and have us investigate the area. In some situations there may be a pattern of injuries without a visible cause, but through investigation and research we may be able to better understand your accident case, and help you recover. Often the other driver may have contributed to the accident or had an opportunity to avoid the accident that they failed to take. In a recent case we were able to go after the city and county for failure to maintain the roadway – thus contributing to the accident by causing a dangerous condition.
To help obtain your goals, rebuild your life and move your recovery, we reach beyond a typical law firm and have relationships with industry leaders, medical providers, mental and health counselors and simply good heart-ed people that are there for you and your family.
At the end of the day, your home is more than your castle, your family needs to focus on recovery, and not on legal details. Since your accident and injury case is more than personal for us, we can handle the details while you move your recovery along.
There is no substitution for competent legal counsel. The decisions that you make now can have a long lasting impact on you and your family. I often say that everyone gets their day in court. There is rarely a second chance to come back and change things with the judge or in a settlement agreement. The same is true in cases where you cannot always anticipate future needs.
This means that you should do things correct the first time. Just because a friend went through a similar situation, does not mean that they have had the same case or that they know your situation.
412 E. Madison Street * Suite 1106 * Tampa, FL 33602 * T 813.222.8210 * F 813.222.8211