Florida Collection Attorney 813-222-8210
TAMPA CREDITORS’ RIGHTS
At the Galewski Law Group, we are experienced in all areas of Creditors & Collection rights law. We have represented banks and financial institutions in business and personal loan recovery. In addition, we have represented trustees, creditors and businesses in preference and reclamation matters. At GLG we use our understanding of the bankruptcy code and the U.C.C. to maximize recovery for creditors in and out of bankruptcy. We approach each recovery action with an understanding that, with the debtor’s bankruptcy on the horizon, your money is on the line.
When represented by a GLG attorney, you will know that you are offered the highest level of legal
protection. We approach all matters with the same level of quality and dedication that the Federal Courts
demand. This time and dedication is not without cost, however through the use of flat fee arrangements
and similar alternative billing systems, we have been able to absorb this cost and provide the utmost
protection and service to our clients. Similarly, since we will work with alternative billing arrangements, not only have we removed the need for fee auditors and fee adjustments, but we create an environment which fosters expedient, efficient resolution of claims.
1112 E. Kennedy Blvd. * Tampa, FL 33602 * T 813.222.8210 * F 813.222.8211
- Successfully represented international banking conglomerate as white knight purchaser of bankruptcy debtor corporation.
- Successfully represented individuals mortgage holders in recovery actions.
- Successfully represented Plaintiff in recovery of million dollar judgment against Bankruptcy debtor
that hid large secured assets in South America.
- Successfully represented Cessna finance in recovery of multi-million dollar aircraft from bankruptcy
- Successfully represented secured lender in recovery of real property in multi-million dollar condo
conversion gone bad.