Tampa Personal Injury and Accidents Attorneys 813-222-8210
TAMPA ACCIDENTS & PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEYS
The attorneys at the Galewski Law Group understand the stress and emotional confusion that may accompany
an automobile accident or injury. If you were injured in an accident or hurt due to some other persons
negligence we can help. We know that the insurance companies are often multi-billion dollar conglomerates
that are well skilled in matters relating to personal injury. They deal with this type of problem everyday, and
their priority is their bottom line. You need someone on your side, you need a lawyer that is skilled in
negotiation, litigation and personal injury matters. Call us now at (813) 222-8210
At GLG we work for you. We receive nothing unless we recover for you. Our goal is to make this time as
comfortable as possible for you and to help you receive your maximum recovery for your injury. If you have
been injured, call the Galewski Law Group for a free no obligation consultation.
- Successfully represented individual hurt in slip-and-fall accident against landlord of an uninsured
- Successfully represented minor hurt in accident due to third party contractor.
Tampa Personal Injury Lawyer
Has the negligence, recklessness or inaction of others, caused you harm? The dedicated lawyers at the Personal Injury Law Firm of Galewski Law Group, P.A. located in the Tampa Florida are focused on the practice of civil law, representing individuals and businesses.
They can help you file a personal injury claim for physical or emotional injury, and occasionally, for property damages. Don’t wait too long! All accidents have a Statue of Limitations. Call us now at (813) 222-8210
Galewski Law Group, P.A. is a premiere Tampa Bay law firm. Our Personal Injury Attorneys successfully represent clients throughout the Tampa Bay area, including Bradenton, Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Lakeland, and Sarasota. We also represent clients in Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco, Polk, Hernando, Manatee and Sarasota Counties.
– While the most common source of personal injury is auto accidents, the majority of them result in damage to the automobile. However, a large number result in severe injury, permanent disability and even death. It is extremely important that you enlist the help of attorneys with extensive experience. Contact the Auto Accident Attorneys, Tampa, Fl, at the Law Firm of Galewski Law Group, P.A. to ensure you receive fair compensation.
– When a motorcycle rider is involved in an accident, it is usually due to a violation of their right of way by another vehicle’s driver. Motorcycle riders are exposed to dangers automobile drivers and other motorists don’t face. They must be aware of their legal rights and remedies and protect their rights of recovery. It is important to consult with attorneys regarding the laws in Florida. Call the Tampa Motorcycle Accident Attorneys at Galewski Law Group, P.A. for information and assistance.
– The most frequent causes of injury in boating accidents are caused by propellers and collisions. A boating collision can result in serious personal injury. If an accident results in a loss of life or if a person on board disappears, possibly indicating death or injury requiring medical attention other than first aid, there is damage caused by or to the vessel and other property, the operator of a vessel is required by law to file a formal, written report. To protect your rights, contact the Pinellas County Boating Accident Attorneys at Galewski Law Group, P.A.
Tractor & Tractor-Trailer Accidents
– With our roadways busy with personal and commercial traffic, trucking accidents are becoming more frequent. Accidents may be caused by collisions, spilling of contents of the truck, and roadway hazards. If you or a family member have been injured or killed in an accident, or affected by a toxic spill, you may be entitled to compensation under the law. Contact the experienced attorneys at Galewski Law Group, P.A. for a review and evaluation of your claim.
– Wrongful death is defined as death of an individual as a result of the negligence of another individual, company or entity. Wrongful death claims are usually brought by relatives or members of the decedent’s estate. It is essential that measures be taken to promptly preserve evidence, investigate the death in question, and to file a lawsuit prior to the deadline imposed by the statute of limitations. If a loved one was a victim of wrongful death, contact our Tampa attorneys at Galewski Law Group, P.A.
1112 E. Kennedy Blvd. * Tampa, FL 33602 * T 813.222.8210 * F 813.222.8211