Tampa Bankruptcy Attorney
TAMPA BANKRUPTCY, INSOLVENCY & WORKOUTS
We are experienced in all areas of corporate and business insolvency matters. Past representation includes representing creditors, debtors and trustees under all areas of the bankruptcy code. In addition, we have represented businesses as well as assignees under Florida’s Chapter 727: Assignments for the Benefit of Creditors. Our network of professionals includes cash flow experts, auditors, forensic accountants and turn-around specialists, all dedicated to protecting the future of your investment.If your business is in trouble, or a business you have invested in appears to be faltering, we can help.
With the New Legislative session approaching, Your Tampa Foreclosure Attorney will soon be reaching out to local Florida congressmen about the foreclosure process impacts Tampa homeowners. For Florida we will discuss the foreclosure process and the state requirements to prove the bank has done acted properly. On the Federal level your Tampa Foreclosure Defense Lawyer will request better mortgage modification rules, and added benefits in Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy. If you have comments about foreclosure and mortgage modification procedures please forward them to your Tampa Bankruptcy Attorney. With the recent change in politics in DC, the one thing that both sides of the isle may agree on is helping people save their home. Currently only a chapter 11 can change a mortgage value, but it is expected that Congress will find a way to modify Chapter 13 to allow people to reduce principal due on their mortgage. Local Tampa Bankruptcy Courts have started allowing a mortgage modification mediation program that may reduce principal. Click here to learn about A Chapter 13 mortgage modification or call to determine if you are eligible for a principal reduction
- Successfully represented international banking conglomerate as white knight purchaser of bankruptcy debtor corporation.
- Successfully represented large pediatrician practice struggling with claims for retribution for alleged up-coding (over-billing) from insurance companies and million dollar claim from the IRS with reorganization and debt consolidation.
How can your Tampa Bankruptcy Attorney help you:
- Individual Bankruptcy
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Simple debt relief for people of modest assets and average income.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- A complex reorganization for high worth individuals or corporations.
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- A simplified reorganization for people with assets,above average income.
- Chapter 13 Mortgage Modification Bankruptcy
- A reorganization to modify a mortgage or remove a second mortgage or equity line.
- Bankruptcy Corporate
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- A complex reorganization for a small business or corporation
412 E. Madison Street * Suite 1106 * Tampa, Fl 33602 * www.Galewski.com * 813-222-8210